Thoughtful in Selah

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

White stuff - More of it

Thanks to the wonderful winter storm that approached this town I am at home with nothing to do. It got really bad last night and when I woke up, I saw this:



Beautiful isn't it? This is actually my neighbor's house but look at the snow drift on their roof. Near the middle their bushes are completely covered and at the bottom of the frame is our driveway compared to the yard.





Looking out the front windows I saw this:The snow is pretty deep as you can see on the right edge of the frame. I wonder how deep it is. Hmmmm.....



*Brrrrr it's freezing out here. I hate nature. I really hate the snow and the cold. Oh my word. That's not right. But the ruler doesn't lie. **sigh**...*







Alright 14-15 inches it is. I can't believe that but there's photolytic proof. And just for you entertainment I have one more visual aid for you all to enjoy.

A Norwalk Winter Scene

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 11:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home