Thoughtful in Selah

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Roller coaster in motion

My life is moving so fast today that I have alot to share between 7:oo PM on Wednesday and 12:2o AM on Thursday. I'll leave all the info in a new post in ten hours. Since I only missed Valentine's Day by 19 minutes, here's my tribute to all of you who believe in that love junk. I am the biggest scrooge of this Hallmark Emotions of Love, Day (HELD) I do not want to be HELD! I have no emotion on this day because it is the biggest waste of time to invest into sugar and roses and cards and hugs and kisses and .......vomit. I just want to throw up because of the way people act on this day; I have no romantic side. Anything that a lady may say to me I just respond with:
The best phrase to use with a girlfriend

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 12:16 AM

6 Comments:

wow... didn't know you hated
V-day so much, but you won't some day. Really it is silly. I see you liked the candy hearts. It's so you...

Feb 15, 2007, 8:42:00 AM  

Good to see you in the blogosphere my son!

My, such a cynic. tsk tsk. I don't need V-day to share the love, but the roses aren't bad.

LOVE YOU!!!

Feb 15, 2007, 10:00:00 AM  

Why so downcast oh my soul? Put your hope in God! Life is not so bad, my son. One day you'll wake up and smell the coffee! Good to see you on here!

PR

Feb 15, 2007, 8:48:00 PM  

You are so wierd. :) Maybe try useing English or some form of it. Shakespere(spelling???) makes more sense. Have a great day in the land of learning and slef improvement while makeing a differance for the kingdom of the Great One we serve.

Feb 15, 2007, 9:00:00 PM  

We love you, too, Brice!

Feb 15, 2007, 11:21:00 PM  

Good advice, If I ever get a girlfriend I will be saying that often.

-Storm-

Mar 5, 2007, 7:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home