Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, February 16, 2007

What Shame...

Unfortunately, no one respects my deep intellect. Perhaps I enjoy enlightening an audience utilizing a large vocabulary. And DA, I am almost sure that HOH is Hydrogen Oxide because it would need two oxygen molecules to be dioxide (e.g. CO2 - Carbon Dioxide) And for my last post, I hate to ran on the parade but I very deeply dislike wanna-be "holidays". V-Day is not a holiday as I expressed. Unfortunately I am the only one who feels this way.

So my activities list is becoming more and more populated. Currently:
And then repeat

From now until the end of March, the best way to contact me would be to call my cell phone.
Best Wishes to All

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 7:07 PM

5 Comments:

Yeah, but water frozen or otherwise is H2O. Double Duh!!

Feb 16, 2007, 9:39:00 PM  

Also, the word useage is not horrible, I can follow it. But, words need to bein some semblance of logical order to be followed and understood corectly

Feb 16, 2007, 9:41:00 PM  

I think that you young men are a little grandiloquent in your articulations. :-)

Feb 17, 2007, 2:38:00 PM  

I think you boys take yourselves a bit too seriously... and I aa concur with Billy... ;-)

Feb 18, 2007, 10:30:00 AM  

Update would you!!

Mar 23, 2007, 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home