Thoughtful in Selah

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Relationships

Do you know how it feels when something your looking forward to doesn't work out and really backfires and blows up in your face?

It happened...

Everything was horrible for awhile but lack of communication does not help anything. We talked about it and we felt better afterwards but then you say one thing that kills the feeling. We have to be split apart. You say that you don't like me and you must be apart from me to keep your mind from going where you don't want it to go. I'll never understand. You cannot split a friendship over your thoughts. It does not make any sense and you're only making me feel worse. I was fine but now everything seems bad. You don't like me, fine, but don't kill my emotions by RUINING a friendship.




GOODBYE FOREVER....
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 3:29 PM

3 Comments:

You don't nessisarily have to ruin a friendship, but sometimes it is nessesary to stop contact in one for a while. This is the only way to really step back and see how things really are.

Jun 15, 2007, 2:03:00 PM  

"As a matter of cosmic history, it has always been easier to destroy than create."
-Spock, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.

I'm sure you can still be friends with that person, it'll just take work. Forever is a long time.

Jun 16, 2007, 3:11:00 PM  

Piano boy is right... not too long ago I "stepped back" and didn't talk to one of my friends for more than a week. It helped me get over, for the most part, the first true heartbreak I've ever had.

Jun 16, 2007, 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home