Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me....

Yes, Friday was my birthday and it was fun too. I don't have any pics from my mom yet...

Oh wait, I lied. I'm transferring them to my comp right now.

Alrighty now... let's see here. I have all the pics but circumstances are preventing the whole post right now so I'll do it all tomorrow. I must go to bed now though. Sorry for the let down. Just wait 18 hours for the whole story. It's a good one too. For now though, I leave you with this...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? NO

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I cry all the time deep inside myself... You just don't know it.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, it's too messy. I actually created my own manuscript with a cursive twist.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? This is interesting... I like fried chicken lunch meat or microwaved ham. Nothing cold though... yuck.

5. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'm a big jerk... I'd consider it... I'm kidding, of course I would.

6. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? You better believe I do!!!

7. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

8. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't like heights but I may still do it.

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerios or whatever I'm in the mood for.

10. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I used to but I'm trying to keep these shows nice.

11. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I am super Buff

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Sugary

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? That depends on their appearance

14. RED OR PINK? Red

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Beige shorts and white and blue tennis shoes

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? My birthday cake (it was left over)

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of a ticking lawn sprinkler that better shut up before something goes FLYING out the WINDOW!!!

18. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Silver or Black or White because then I just wouldn't show up.

19. FAVORITE SMELLS? Vanilla and RAIN!!! I love the smell of RAIN!!! Thanks Laura for the AWESOME candle for my birthday!

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I called Laura but Apple Jacks called me today.

21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Super-K is SWEET! Of course I like her. Who doesn't like her?

22. HAIR COLOR? Brown-ish (Blonde?)

23. EYE COLOR? Aqua

24. FAVORITE FRUIT? I hate fruit... I do like apples, rasberies, cran berries, and the occasional grape

25. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending

26. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer with air conditioning

27. HUGS OR KISSES? KISSES

28. FAVORITE DESSERT? Sugar

29. FAVORITE SOUND? Deep, loud musical notes tickle me... REALLY! But I like the low note of G and on the piano I like a power chord of Bb/Eb

30. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Tampa Bay, Florida
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 8:58 PM

1 Comments:

Thanks Brice. I think you're pretty cool too.

May 30, 2007, 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home