Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No Mispellnigs

I went driving today to get some more hours. Plus I had an eye exam and yeah. I'm making progress. They had to add a prism to correct my one eye. Before the exam I had to fill out the patient info and I'm pretty sure I spelled some things wrong. (That's not my strong point). But then I found this:
clipped from www.google.com
Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.


cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!




Psas Ti ON !
 powered by clipmarksblog it
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:34 PM

6 Comments:

Yea I've seen these things before. They are sweet! Good luck with that driving.

Apr 10, 2007, 10:39:00 PM  

This explains why I always get fooled by those things where they tell you to count how many times the letter F appears in a phrase.

-Storm-

Apr 11, 2007, 12:29:00 AM  

these things are cool and there is no telling what the human mind can do.

Apr 11, 2007, 4:54:00 AM  

wow... you almost made me feel intelligent... that's progress!^_^

Apr 11, 2007, 11:35:00 AM  

That was totally cool!!! I am one of the worst spellers I know, so that makes me feel a little better. Thanks!

Apr 11, 2007, 9:13:00 PM  

very cool, I've seen this before! I thought it was very interesting. Ah, the wonders of the human mind.... *ponders*

Apr 12, 2007, 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home