Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, April 6, 2007

Music My Life

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.


What does next year have in store for me?
Suond of the Underground - Dave Koz

What does your love life look like?
That Mellow Saxophone - Brian Setzer

What do I say when life gets hard?
Love Lifts Us Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes

What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
I love you - Celine Dion

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Together Forever - Happy Hardcore

What do you want to do for your career?
Cityscape - from the album "Night Owls"

Your favorite saying?
Leave [Get Out] - JoJo

Favorite place?
In the Rain - Kenny G

What do you think of your parents?
True Love - London Pops Orchestra

Where would you go on a first date?
Mockingbird - Eminem

Drug of choice?
Misty - Dennis Marcellino

Describe yourself.
High Flyin' - Nick Colione

What is the thing I like doing most?
Remember - Mindi Abair

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Almost a Whisper - Yanni

How will I die?
Show me - Michael Lington

The song that will be played at your funeral?
It's alright - David Benoit

The song you'll put as the subject?
Love Won't Let Me Wait - Luther Vandross

The song that describes my friendships?
Chariots of Fire - Yanni

The song that describes my future marriage?
Where Is The Love - Black Eyed Peas

The song that describes my future children?
Crazy - Gnarles Barkley

The song that describes what this summer will be like?
Wake me up when September Ends - Green Day

The song that describes what people think of me?
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla

The song that describes how I will do in school?
Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai

The song that describes how nice of a career I'll have?
Must Get Out - Maroon5

The song that describes my personality?
Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 5:50 PM

2 Comments:

That's an awsome idea! I hope you don't mind if I steal it for one of my blogs...

Apr 8, 2007, 12:00:00 AM  

hold the phone... Ice Ice Baby... Sooo not you...,but funny very funny... I really admire the idea, very CREATIVE... dun dun dAAA! Most of which I agree. It's a very nice idea.

Apr 10, 2007, 10:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home