Thoughtful in Selah

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Kill the over-sized rodent!

Of course I'm talking about the ground hog. Why should we be taking weather advice from a large rat? Only in America. The reason I am showing distaste towards this yearly tradition is because he's wrong again. Six more weeks of winter? Hardly. Which means that spring is pretty much here. Don't get me wrong... I'd love to be outside riding my bike but it's just that the stress level has jumped:


-to here
___
|
|
|
|
|
|
| -from here
----

What could drive a laid-back-easy-going-friendly-get-along-with-everyone kind of guy to a hormonal raging lion? The musical which comes with Spring. I have an extra stressful position this year as well which doesn't help the situation. The head student light tech could not get time off work so I must fulfill his duties. At least I don't have a horrible co-tech (DOON! j/k lol) but I have a lot of responsibility riding on my shoulders. Long days at school. Long nights at school. Going without food for more than 3 hours. It's tough. Not to mention half an hour to 1 hour for homework each night. I think I'm going to be crushed by the weight of it all. But God has been helping me take everything minute by minute.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:32 PM

4 Comments:

awww... you poor thing! It'll be over soon. I'm sure you can make some ends meet till then.

Feb 22, 2007, 7:03:00 AM  

easy going friendly get along with everyone type of guy. Huh?? just kidding

I know your stressed-believe me. Stage crew ect. seem to live under the impression that the cast has nothing to worry about. Wrong!! We have just as much stress, but it always comes together and we always seem to want to do it next year.

I'll be praying for you-and don't stress to much because it really dosn't do anything.

Feb 22, 2007, 3:57:00 PM  

Keep it together man! I'm sure you'll find a way to stay on top of things with your infinte knowledge and all.

Feb 22, 2007, 4:42:00 PM  

Hey Brice,
Its Karolyn remember me? Well I just wanted to say hi and hope you had fun at Daniel's party! Um yea so if you want my contact info just e-mail me at Sing4Elohim@aol.com. I like making new friends.

Mar 4, 2007, 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home