Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, April 14, 2007

My driving experience today...

My heart was racing wildly. My knuckles were turning white from the intense grip I had on the wheel. I started sweating as the temperature rose. I was looking around my eyes going every which way wildly. I was about to scream from the pressure of it all when my dad said, "Start the car".

I'm kidding. I'm not that oblivious.

No but I did get quite an experience in. I drove for 2 and a half hours on the highway. Going 65mph towards Cleveland was kind of terrifying with all the traffic around. Then actually trying to make it through the city of a suburb of Cleveland was bad enough. I got to learn how to do it sometime. Fun.

I think I'm going to take a nap.
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 4:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home