Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cun yu sea goud?

moderob si gnikat revo htiw eno yad tfel ot og. yldas gnirps kaerb si revo.... dna I od ton tnaw ot og kcab ot taht live ecalp.

siht si tola erom nuf naht I thguoht ti dluow eb.


rof esoht ohw era dionna ydaerla htiw siht:

I get to go driving today and work at the same time. Me and dad have to go deliver furniture up near Cleveland and who gets to do the driving on Route 2? Me.... Pray for protection for me. I'm sure I'll post tomorrow over the fun it was of being deeply horrified for an hour at a time. I think that's all I have to post about. Nothing new has happened to me in a while.

Well... I made my computer look like vista for free. That is pretty sweet. Here's the link...
Make sure to start your computer in safe mode (for XP press F8 at boot and enter the options) and then install the executable. This will change all icons, title bars, taskbars, and will also add windows Vista sidebar gadgets. It does slow the computer down so make sure you have a good CPU and atleast 512MB of RAM. (The install is a little scary but as long as your in safe mode you'll be fine. This is the 6th edition with 7 on the way.

You can also download other themes to change the title and task bar here. This does not change anything else so all your icons will stay vista style after installing the transformation pack. Simply download and double click the theme file to apply. No going through the control panel. If you have trouble click here for the fix. This is more advanced stuff. Save everthing you need in a folder where it won't be deleted, moved, or modified. (This can be placed anywhere but make sure you know where it is). And that's it. Have fun. Make sure to back everything up first if your worried you won't do it right.






I'm a geek.
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 12:05 PM

1 Comments:

Yes, you're a geek.

But hey, I am too! lol See you soon.

Apr 14, 2007, 2:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home