Thoughtful in Selah

Monday, April 16, 2007

Teenager - (noun, adjective, verb)

How is the word teenager a verb? I think my mom used it this afternoon. I've used it as an adjective as I'm sure we all have. I came home today after the first day back to school. **SIGH** I was feeling kinda tired and lazy and overwhelmed. (adjective form of teenager) And so I pretty much just kinda sat there for awhile (verb form of teenager). But then I had (and still have) a buttload of homework to do. And it's time to go to bed too! I had Drivers Education for the first time tonight. It wasn't as bad as I thought....

"What's wrong friend? Don't you like my chop job?"

"If your hand is at 12 and the airbag goes off, your hand is going to hit your face and it's going to get messy. Then it's going to screw your face up." ~Miss June

Yeah... That's about it...




I need sleep
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:21 PM

3 Comments:

Drivers ed isn't to bad. i don't have time to read the post beneath it right now but I will.

Apr 17, 2007, 8:05:00 AM  

The post beneath is well worth the read!!!!!

As for this post... more fiber in your diet may help with the amount of homework you refer to. ;-)

Apr 17, 2007, 1:47:00 PM  

Hmmm wierd moods are FUN!!! Yea, I thought Drivers ED was awful but I took it in the summer with a really boring teacher who made us sit in assigned seats. By the way, those drunk goggles (if you ever try them) don't really work, even I can walk a straight line in them! lol

Apr 17, 2007, 5:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home