Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Commenting on comments

alright you blood sucking savages...

here's my response to your comments...

"Anonymous" said...
¡We want snacks! ¡We want snacks!
¡We want snacks! ¡We want snacks!
¡We want snacks! ¡We want snacks!
¡We want snacks! ¡We want snacks!

I'm guessing this is Super K only because you just found out how to use the upside down symbols. Let me tell you that I had no intention of skipping Remain. And I did forget all about youth night. I already said I wasn't going to be there because of way too much stuff to do.

Next, DW said...
Unfortunately, the Start Menu is the best thing on Vista.

I agree and disagree. After seeing a live simulcast online when Vista was released I must admit that the side bar is very handy. I personally have a legal version of it on XP that came with the Vista Transformation Pack that I installed. It is very handy and I use it a ton. I also use the search feature to find files. Xp's version stinks so that's another plus for Vista. so the Start Menu isn't technically the only good thing.

and finally... Exquisite, Thanks for the love.

Alright we all happy now?
If not then I don't care what you say. It's just food and you should only be worried about the hunger for the Lord not for junk food.
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 1:04 PM

6 Comments:

¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!¡No Excuses, Just give us snacks!

May 6, 2007, 8:07:00 AM  

hey hey, we aren't saying we love food more, just that we missed you ^__^

Hope your plate isn't so full this week, i know how it feels D:

May 6, 2007, 11:56:00 AM  

Your welcome for the love :)

May 10, 2007, 2:11:00 PM  

thanks for the idea with the vista menu

~Storm~

May 12, 2007, 7:13:00 PM  

My brother's going to get Vista soon for his laptop, so I'll see if it is really great. Check out my blog!

May 13, 2007, 9:50:00 PM  

hmm...I expected more. Where are the lights, camera, the ACTION...
-_sigh_- Perhaps the next post.

yes, well cheerio
and keep smiling

May 14, 2007, 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home