Thoughtful in Selah

Monday, May 14, 2007

Useless Randomness

Hello all... Long time no update.
Talent show is over, which I'm kinda glad and kinda sad. It was one of those fun things because it was my job but it was just taking up time too. It was sweet though. I didn't use enough blue but the whole show went really well. I love foggy ambience. For those of you who don't know, we had a smoke machine this year. So I had some fun before the school performance. I dragged the thing into the middle of the auditorium and fogged the whole house for fifteen minutes until it left a hazy atmosphere. You could see the beams of the dimmed house lights. It was pretty awesome.

Update with my beta machine (that's what I'm calling it now since I have so many programs on my computer and I have to end up reformatting it three times a month. Not healthy I know.) Anyway, I got new software (again) for video editing purposes. It doesn't run very well because the Vista Transformation Pack is killing my computer. It takes so many system resources to load it isn't even funny. Probably when I finish all my projects I'll reformat the thing since I can't uninstall the pack. Word of advice...Do not install the Vista Transformation packs! They have a shady install and no uninstall. Disregard my previous post. Disregard the beginning of that post as well. It's all backwards.

Catching up to current - Me and AppleJacks went with my dad to Cedar Point to drop of some furniture covers in Hotel Breakers and went to a couple's summer home on the Chaucer (sp?). AppleJacks freaked out when we went inside because the house was really nice. I didn't think much of it though. We took a couch to recover it and went and ate at Fazolis (sp?). My splelnig is attrocoius.

"Jr. Bacon King Wendy Mc Burger"

Which brings me to now ---Now I will fill the rest of this post with uselessness.



NIC Card: Network Interface Card Card



"Paradoxical"


reality = anti-oxymoron


today I am 15.9698630137 years old.


AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse

x=y
x^2=xy
x^2-y^2 = xy-y^2
(x+y)(x-y) = y(x-y)
((x+y)(x-y))/(x-y) =( y(x-y))/(x-y)

So: x+y = y

If x = 1 and y = 1 Then

2 = 1


Jenius


There's no place like 192.168.1.1


If you dissolve prozac in water, will it depress the freezing point?


53.7% of all statistics are made up
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:23 PM

7 Comments:

You must have gotten all of those quotes from the geek magazine I gave you.^_^
The T-show rocked!
CP rocks also...

As for all of that other mumbo-jumo you seem to talk about (tech. boy) that's juust great. Glad you know what you're talking about.

May 15, 2007, 6:03:00 PM  

hey brice, i got the vista menu on my laptop and its working fine, should i be worried if it starts acting strangely? Also, because of chris my blog address is now masterofpuppets37.blogspot.com

talk to you later
~Storm~

May 19, 2007, 8:10:00 PM  

I really liked the smoke at the t show. Great job!

May 19, 2007, 8:53:00 PM  

Boy you can dish it out, but you suure can't take it...`@_@

The pics are fine, it is just you/your sever.



~c.b.~

May 20, 2007, 7:02:00 PM  

new blog address...

http://throwupyourrockfist.blogspot.com/

May 20, 2007, 8:08:00 PM  

OK........

May 20, 2007, 10:44:00 PM  

If x=y then x-y cannot be on the bottom. You cannot have zero on the bottom of a fraction or your house will fall in. (According to Mr. Gullett).
sorry but 2 cannot =1

Jun 10, 2007, 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home