Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, July 18, 2008

100th post ~ A special time, a milestone, a celebration

Don't worry. You are on the right blog. I am happy to anounce that this is my 100th blog post. I can't believe that it is finally here. It feels like my 21st birthday or something. Well you're probably wondering what's with the radical new look. Well my friends, I found some awesome new templates and decided to change it for this special event.

Honestly, I've been putting off updating for awhile because I needed some time to cook up something good for this post. Doing the whole one hundred things about me is quite a bit much but I will atleast attempt to list some things. To make up for the shortened list, I will also leave you all with some of my favorite quotes - many of which were said by my friends, which would be you.

Ok, here we go. (In no particular order - some which may be obvious)

1. I'm a very technical person
2. I love making music
3. I have a dream to go jogging in the rain
4. I can actually see without my glasses
5. My eyes are an awesome blue.
6. Most people think I am older than I actually am
7. Sometimes, I take too many liberties than I should
8. I suffer with lack of motivation sometimes
9. I feel very blessed - some people mistake it for being spoiled
10. I am a very self conscientious person
11. I have low self confidence/esteem sometimes
12. I carry grudges although I know better
13. I bottle up my deep emotions (especially mourning)
14. I can usually over analyze anything
15. My imagination is very vast
16. I'm a sticler on grammar and mechanics in written text
17. Sometimes I question if God is there
18. I worry a lot of what others think of me
19. There are quite a few things that annoy me easily
20. I have too many petpeeves
21. Sometimes I hate the way I look
22. I usually know a bad idea when I see one
23. I love taking things apart to learn how they work
24. I usually try to be as helpful as possible
25. I am deathly afraid of other becoming angry/yelling at me
26. I have begun to overcome the fear of heights
27. I'm an absolute sucker for butter pecan ice cream
28. I can become stressed quite easily
29. Most people don't know it, but I worry alot
30. I get nervous before I make a phone call
30.b. I 'script' a phone call before making it
32. I have more friends who are girls than who are guys
33. I AM DYING TO GET MARRIED
34. I usually hate spending money
35. Sometimes, I just don't care
36. I'm afraid to go off to college
37. I have a hard time throwing anything away - I'm a pack rat
38. I fear dirt - I think we all know this one
39. I hate thunderstorms at night
40. Being alone in the dark freaks me out - That's pretty much my biggest fear
41. I don't like creapy basements
42. I used to be the one kid in class that no one liked
43. I never study for a test
44. I enjoy watching chick flicks
45. I hate not wearing shoes
46. I slept with a stuffed animal until I was 13
47. I nearly dispise reading
48. I don't like asking people for things - especially money
49. I always enjoy something more when I know everyone else is having a good time
50. It really really really disappoints me when something isn't as good as it sounds.
51. I get kind of nervous about graduation parties where I may not know anyone there.
52. I always find it a good idea to make friends with people in authority so you can easily 'pull strings'
53. I no longer have 'hyper issues'
54. I can still laugh for no reason
55. Everything seems better when I'm in a good mood
56. I hardly ever get headaches
57. Sometimes I get dizzy standing up on a regular basis
58. Because of my height, body parts can 'fall asleep' very easily
59. Pretty much any fast food goes right through me
60. I'm a slow runner
61. No one else can skip like me... :-)
62. I have not once removed my LIFE band in over a year
63. The first thing I spend a paycheck on is tithe
64. Complaining is something that I need to work on
65. I have only had one, true and extremely close girlfriend
66. I am the only teenager who has difficulty sending a text message
67. Most of the time, my right eye drifts at night

Well I got most of them anyway. Here are some of my favorite quotes:

Word Association - brain freeze: Mind flies at 1000 mph and just like MS Windows, it then locks up and crashes.

There's always an undifined variable called reality. - Smash Lab

- I'm not black...
- Ever heard of white chocolate brother?

It definitely affects me and I don't appriciate it.

Sometimes the cure is a clean conscience. - Fun with Dick and Jane

I'm mearly remarking the paradox of asking a masked man of who he is. - V for Vendetta

If you are looking for the guilty, you need to look in the mirror. - V for Vendetta

People should not be afraid of their governments; Governments should be afraid of their people. - V for Vendetta

Writers use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up. - V for Vendetta

Vi Veri Veriversum Vivus Vici - By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the power of the universe. - V for Vendetta


-Images in the night flash across the sky. Visions and fantasies revealed as thy visage is painted amongst the clouds. I have always adorned thee. Translation: I was looking at the sky when your face showed among the clouds
- yeah, I think I saw you in a puddle once


"at all events, I really must obtain again with work, goodbye my blue of a hair of blonde observed few pigon of sleeping bag"


YOU ARE MY HERO
LOL
that didnt happen
hahahaha
AWKWARD


-Why do you get all the good ideas?
AppleJacks: "Cause im just that good"


"I feel like we're two old farts who have known each other for a really long time."


"You make tuplips perverted. You have relations with tuplips?"


Now I know not to use Negro spirituals as hints to you guys anymore. ~Mr. Cloud



-Am I gonna have to keep one eye open..?
-Do you want to?


what?
I mean WHAT?



Sorry I didn't mean to bring on a sudden burst of insecurity - Kelso

That would be something right there, I think I would crap a brick if he said yes


"City Morgue, you kill 'em we chill 'em" ~Apple Jacks


Preparation meets procrastination


No Brice, you are my first priority


I was as dumb as a freakin box of rocks


I'm an accident-prone kid... It happens


It is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex.... "Blasphemer!" ~House


She's not a friend of the opposite sex, she's a different species. She'll eat your head off after she's done with you. ~House


Before you get better you have to hit rock bottom ~House


I was not pandering.. I just told her what she wanted to hear. ~Music & Lyrics


'Cause at the end of that road is a culdesac of vulnerability ~ Fraiser


"...I could climb you like a scratching post" ~ Fraiser


"We have one or two of them depending on how glutunous we are" - The Late Show


Ugh! The Bigness! ~ benrr101


"I logged it here in my journal... 5 AM - Awake - 'Blissful confusion. Somethings happened, but what?'" ~ Niles from Fraiser


"They're already dead. Gunshots mean people die." ~ The Happening

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:05 PM

2 Comments:

I like it alot of them were very funny? Let me know when we can meet up and for worship at your house again when you have time give me a call or shoot me and e-mail at swimaholic8002@yahoo.com or cjsenior08@gmail.com ttyl
Applejacks

Jul 21, 2008, 5:12:00 PM  

#3 made me LOL! really.
#27 ME TOO!!!
#33 please don't die
#44 is because of #32 hmmmmm.

Jul 29, 2008, 8:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home