Thoughtful in Selah

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

God's Calling on My Life

Lately I have been praying that God would really begin to show me what he has in store and that He would give me multiple gifts of the Holy Spirit and supernatural abilities. How many of you know that God hears, and answers prayers, amen? YES!

Lately, I have not been able to stop praying in the Spirit. Even at work, whether or not I'm alone, I'll start praying in the Spirit. I feel that there are going to be powerful things happening when I begin praying.

About 20 minutes ago, I was working on my summer reading assignment just working away quitely on my laptop when I feel this urge placed on my heart. It just kept saying, "Call [AppleJacks] and pray with him." So, being an obedient servant of God, I call AppleJacks and say, "This is going to sound a little strange, but is something wrong?"

Sure enough, God had told me that there was something that needed to be prayed for and He called me to do it.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:16 PM

1 Comments:

That is so amazing well I'll see you tonight.

Aug 23, 2008, 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home