Thoughtful in Selah

Monday, June 18, 2007

1 more life goal complete

This will have to be a quick post because I'm tired and I need to go to sleep.

I'm really extremely happy now because one of my life goals has been completed thanks to the Reader's Digest. You know on those tooth brush commercials where it says "In fact, four out of five dentist recommend the Ultra Sonic - Radio Active Super Duper Teeth Cleansing Apparatus Version 2"? Well that one dentist (or doctor) out of the five that doesn't recommend the product is actually called something. That fifth person is called a plaquack. My life is now one step closer to being complete...

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 11:46 PM

2 Comments:

I think I'll just go around and call random people that from now on.

Jun 22, 2007, 5:26:00 PM  

Definition of plaquack :.
(plăk'wăk)

1. (n.) The one mysterious dentist out of five who doesn't provide advice such as recommending sugarless gum for his patients who chew gum.

Origins: From plaque, a deposit of hard food particles on one's teeth, and from quack, one who pretends to be a physician and provides medical advice.

www.unwords.com

Jun 22, 2007, 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home