Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

30 and still goin

Today is my 30th blog post. I feel special. However this is not the reason why I am posting. I have an announcment. I have started a new blog. Now I'm not moving to it and forgetting this one, I have started a new one for a reason. With all my ramblings of geeky and technical things I have decided to put those on a blog all their own so Exquisite and Rockfist and anyone else who feels disappointed when I update with those don't have to feel that way anymore. (Plus you don't have to get lost trying to read my posts on here). So now this blog is just general. If you would like to check out my new blog it is:

http://geek--tech.blogspot.com

Somebody already stole geektech and someone else stole geek-tech so I just put two hyphens in there. DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?!!!?! lol. Well there you go. Now be happy that you don't get headaches reading this site.

On a side note - MAN I'M CONFUSED!!! I've been trying to figure out how to link both my blogs together so I can easily update either one when I sign in. The way I wanted it was so that the blogger welcome page displayed both my accounts. Because google is stupid I can't use the same email address for two blogs. It says that another blog is using that email address. So the way around it is to invite yourself to be an author. I think I messed up because in my profile one of the blogs and its team member have the same address. Same thing on the other profile but it's vice versa. Stupid Google...

Labels:

posted by Brice Helman at 12:55 PM

2 Comments:

Thank you for thinking of my poor techno-deprived mind :)

Jun 22, 2007, 5:29:00 PM  

you know brice karolyn is techno-deprived because it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out how to play guitar hero...HAHAHA sorry karolyn i had to...

anyway i dont always follow your techno stuff either but the thing about the cavaliers though i did...anyway i just thought i'd stop by and say hello...so hello

talk to you later...

Jun 24, 2007, 1:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home