Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PEOPLE TICK ME OFF!!!!!!!!!

Please read the following post like I am yelling everything as loud as I possibly can.

(If I could cuss most of this post would be in asterisks)

You really know how to grind me down to my last nerve. ALL OF YOU! The Mighty Cactus was right. I can't stand any of you sometimes. You called my cell phone so I answer it and you say to me to hang up so you can show a whole group of people my voicemail greeting. I'm not stupid and I know what you were doing. You were saying how ridiculous is this? Isn't this so funny? LET'S JUST ALL MAKE FUN OF ME!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!! So I hang up and you call again. So I hang up again. You kept calling 15 times! Don't you get the picture? I'm surprised you could be so stupid to realize that I've been ignoring your phone calls for the past month and a half. There is a reason why my phone always goes to voicemail. And when I hit the ignore button, that doesn't mean call again. So then later someone else calls just to annoy me. Carrying on a stupid conversation about NOTHING!

I have tried to tell you nicely but it just isn't working....
posted by Brice Helman at 12:04 AM

4 Comments:

well mayoman you kinda brought this on yourself so don't get mad at us.

Jun 26, 2007, 9:56:00 PM  

Well, my my! Is it really that bad?

Jun 28, 2007, 10:31:00 PM  

Brice, Im really sorry, but can't you lighten up just a tiny bit?

Jul 1, 2007, 1:35:00 PM  

You can't say I tick you off.

Jul 2, 2007, 10:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home