Thoughtful in Selah

Monday, July 2, 2007

Hoora!

I fixed it!!! My Hierarchy Listing at right was making me mad because February was always the month that was open. I wanted July to be open and I couldn't figure it out. I finally got it by unchecking the "Show Older Posts First" tick. (a tick is that little white box where the check marks go for those of you who don't know computers extremely well). That's about all I have to say. I just wanted everyone to observe my great achievement.

Prayer was AWESOME at CCC. When I said I wasn't sure about going to Nashville, all you had to do was take me to prayer and I would have made up my mind. Now I'm really excited.

and JR - I'm sorry I forgot about you...... I guess I didn't have a message for you
Let's see now......... um... cool afro

Later
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home