Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

God blesses those who bless Him

Here's a very interesting thing that I'm sure is going to start some sort of debate. I'm feeling up for it though.

I don't have time to go through and find scriptures to prove all this because it is really late but I just want to get the idea out...

I believe that, enabled by God, I can foresee events in life. Not everything that is going to happen but only certain special things. For example:
Last Saturday I was about to go to bed after Refresh and I had the thought "don't worry about getting up in the morning to go to church because we aren't going". Well I pushed it aside and the next morning got up and headed for church with the family. However, we never actually set foot inside the church. Mom started not feeling well and wanted to go home, so we turned around and came home.
That is just one example. There have been a couple more things like this, where I can say how something will happen and it usually does. But I don't predict it myself. It is just a thought that jumps into my head that even I in all my randomness could not makeup.
Let me know what you think... I'm excitedly waiting to see what God will give me next. I know it is from God because there is no other power that can stand against Him.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:42 PM

3 Comments:

well thats awesome how interesting.

Oct 31, 2007, 8:21:00 PM  

God's Word is true: "Call on Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know." Keep on seeking Him and you'll keep on hearing Him!

Oct 31, 2007, 9:40:00 PM  

Wow. He told you that you wouldn't have to go to church. How useful. I bet that message left by the all powerful, all-knowing diety saved millions of lives.

Tell the military, perhaps you can find the terrorists we're looking for. If he would do something so trvial as this, surely he would go a step further and save lives, right?

Jan 8, 2008, 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home