Thoughtful in Selah

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Life's so hard

God was right when he said that we would have troubles facing the world. I just thank Him that He is there to help me through this one. I'm sure most of you have read through my last blog post. It was late when I put on here and I was tired so I need to go back and edit some of it I think. I don't know what exactly is wrong in it. None of you have said anything about it.

As I'm sure you've seen... I've been in a huge debate with BloodSoakedRoses over my little Harry Potter comment. We decided to move over to his forum so we each wouldn't end up with thirty comments on each post. The full deal can be read here.

And people - the chatter box is not a forum.




Tech camp has been really fun. I just found out today how much I have really been looked up to during the week. All the kids were saying how cool the Super Techs are and how they really appreciate our help. One day I was fixing a computer and a fifth grader came up beside me and said, "Excuse me, sir? This computer is broken, can you fix it?"

The only thing that ran through my mind was "AAWWW". I was really touched by this because they really look up to us.

We are still debating if we should have a poll of who the best Super Tech is. Mrs. Lund came up with a poll for "The Cutest Super Tech". I love my job. (sometimes)




Okay so I just got another reply from Blood Soaked Roses. I could really use some help with this one. I wasn't asking for any of this so it's not my fault I'm in this mess. Just go back to the link at the top and read one of the last things that he has said.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 8:22 PM

5 Comments:

BRICE!!!! I UPDATED!!!!! READ IT!!!! haha


you dont have to if you dont want to

Aug 2, 2007, 4:01:00 PM  

I respect you for dropping it, I suppose, and at least allowing my opinion. Thank you.

Aug 3, 2007, 11:01:00 PM  

well, I guess i should apologize, I'm sorry for getting you riled (spelling), i just tend to fight like crazy when something i believe is contradicted, intentionally or not.

I hope you can accept that i am sorry for starting this whole thing, and i agree to disagree as well, as long as the subject is not brought up anymore.

truly sorry
+Storm+

Aug 7, 2007, 1:14:00 AM  

my name is alicia you probably don't know me I only go to Church of the King when I'm home from College.... which isn't much these days.. I moved down to Canton to go to Malone it's a christian college... It's nice.. I used to live in Norwalk.. grew up there.. amazing place as well...

Aug 9, 2007, 11:46:00 AM  

If you took any pictures during the reception i'd like to see them but if not then hopefully you'll be posting in the near future.

Aug 11, 2007, 6:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home