Thoughtful in Selah

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Change - Spiritually and physically

Wow well today was really boring for me. I actually had nothing to do as well at the same time I had plenty to do. (And now I feel like I'm in Charles Dickinson's "A Tale of Two Cities") So I did read a little bit more of "Lord of the Flies" and I worshiped. ALOT. Which I kind of needed it.


Today I failed.


My new goal after coming back from TheCall was not to "fail". If you're a guy, you should know what I'm talking about. It's not easy and I was really trying not to do it but no one is perfect. I felt really terrible and I was afraid that one slip up would send me into bondage with sin. NO LONGER will I take it. NO LONGER will I sit back and let sin and my enemies take control. NO LONGER! So as I was praying and worshiping after I "failed" I said to God that nothing can separate us, that nothing can separate me from His love. At this time I needed that song, "Your love is deep".
So I called DA and he just started laughing at me. I meant that I was really serious. I mean I felt like I just died, or killed somebody (you know the feeling) and I wasn't in a laughing mood. But I'm not mad at him. I just didn't have time to explain things. I was after all, in the middle of praying.Who knew that worship could be so intense by yourself?

I thought I almost broke a couple keys on the piano because I was throwing myself into it a little too much. I need a piano with some weighted keys then I can really pound 'em.

I hope everyone likes the feel of my blog. I know it is a major change from what I last had (not referring to last night). I wanted something dark because that is the theme of Silence (Selah) but I didn't like the black template that blogger offered. So I created this one. It was ind of difficult and it took a little while to find all the hex codes but I got it to somewhere around where I like it. If you want a custom designed template just let me know and I'll make one for you. Just specify what colors and starting template (from the template's screen) and I'll fix it up for you! This is my service.

So recap: Saturday came a huge spiritual change. Today after a downfall, I have been revived. This was today's spiritual change. Following the spiritual change, I needed physical reconstruction with the way I present things to others (e.g. blog). So I changed it yesterday and redesigned today.

Labels:

posted by Brice Helman at 12:15 AM

1 Comments:

why isn't DA on your list of blogs that you read anymore just asking don't have to answer if you don't want no pressure.

Jul 12, 2007, 9:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home