Thoughtful in Selah

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Fourth Of July!!!

Well almost... but because Brad won't be at home tomorrow night, we decided to "celebrate tonight". I'm not going to be very specific because it is self incriminating but I will say that we made some BIG HUGE BOOMS! And if you've ever been to my house you know that we have a revine in the back. Well sounds travel and echo very easily so our neighbor came over and yelled at us. He said "I've been up since three thirty this morning and I'm trying to get some sleep. It's not very courteous to others to be doing that at this hour."

My response was (in my head) - I think it's your problem that you were up so early, and it's only 10.30. Once midnight comes things are really going to get bad. He threatened to call the cops if we set off one more. We only had one left anyway. You can't have a good time without a pooper.

Labels:

posted by Brice Helman at 10:40 PM

1 Comments:

Happy 4th indeed

Jul 6, 2007, 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home