Thoughtful in Selah

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

End abortion, send rivival, to America!

Even though there are people who do not disagree with abortion, I disagree with it and so I advise you to not read this post.


I know it's only an hour since my last post but I was reading through Proverbs and I cannot believe I found these two AMAZING verses.

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the right of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy" Proverbs 31:8-9

This goes exactly along with what we were discussing at TheCall!!! Just like the story of Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss. They unborn babies are Who's that only one person can hear. That one person is God. The bible has instructed us right here to speak up for them since they cannot themselves. We must defend their rights for them.

Jesus I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion and send revival to America!

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 12:46 AM

1 Comments:

I love praying that prayer and I just Love the song it has become one of my favorite songs

Jul 19, 2007, 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home