Thoughtful in Selah

Monday, July 9, 2007

Revival in America!!!

Where to begin.....

I suppose I'll just go in order:

Thursday

Today we traveled to Kentucky and after arriving we set up the tents and moved in. Then we walked to the other side of the farm to Uncle Jim's and Aunt Marlis's (sp?) house. We had a big fire that we roasted hot dogs on and we hung out there for the evening. Then everyone but me and doon went Snipe hunting. HAHAHA Then I found out that they went snipe hunting in a 10 acre corn field at 10 at night. I knew there was a reason why I didn't want to go.

Friday


Talk about a laid back day for me. First stop was the National Corvette Musem.

More pics are coming... I just have to upload them to webshots. After a tour of the museum we went back to the farm and ate lunch and then it was just time to be guys... GATOR RIDES! First Daniel took us down to the cave.


So DA and AppleJacks had to go into it and check it out. I wanted to but the path down into it was slippery and my shoes had no traction and MB didn't want to for some reason.

Then we took an extra long ride all over the farm and we each took turns driving. DA drove down a hill which I'm guessing was about 60 foot. He put the Gator into neutral and just went rolling. I was in the back with AppleJacks and we caught some major airtime. Then we landed very painfully. So we all took turns driving. I drove next and almost drove into a sink hole because I thought it was a valley on the other side of the hill. I was wrong. Everyone freaked out. I wasn't.

At some point I lost my cell phone and I didn't realize until that evening. We found it in the back of the gator. It is really really really scratched up.

So anyway then we went back for a little while and then everyone decided that they wanted ice cream. I was going to go but then I realized that all the little kids were going too. Now I don't want to sound mean but my patience after that morning were pretty much shot. So I said that I didn't feel like going. I went inside and fell asleep in a huge leather and comfortable chair and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Friday evening after dinner, we had a prayer meeting for the call on the back deck of their house. And then we had a scavenger hunt on the farm. ***Note to self: Running after dinner does not go over well with your stomach*** This concluded the day

Saturday - THE CALL


The gates opened at 8 and it started at 10 but we wanted good seats so we woke up at 3 AM and left at 4 AM. We waited in line for 2.5 hours and then got inside and worshipped for two hours until 10.

The call was AMAZING. There are no words to describe how awesome it was. The only thing I can say is you must come with us to The Call D.C. in 2008! If you have DriectTV you can watch TheCall on demand.

My favorite part was hearing 300 chauffars (sp?) and 100,000 people yelling at the top of their lungs for 15+ minutes! YEAH

We fasted for a total of 19 hours and I was awake for 22 hours. Except for the van rides (I was partially awake but my mind was resting). This was an experience well worth experiencing! My favorite part was the breaking of the spirit of Baal. He is dead and trampled upon. I also loved the decrees that we made and the LIFE song.

There were so many things I loved and I wish I had time to tell you everything but I don't. I have to go for now but be there for REMAIN on thursday to hear more.

Labels: ,

posted by Brice Helman at 1:05 PM

1 Comments:

I know how you feel I loved THE CALL!!! as well and you are right there is no words to describe the whole AMAZING experience.

Jul 12, 2007, 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home