Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The highly anticipated release is here!

--and I'm not talking about Harry Potter. I would never read anything so evil. Ever.

What I do mean is that I am finally updating. According to blogger, it's been seven days. But I'm here again so there's no huge worries.

I'm finally a working man!!!
Honestly, I've never felt so proud of myself before. It's kind of a cool feeling to be able to say, "Oh sorry, I can't do that, I'm working." Officially I have been dubbed as "Tech Support" for the NCSS (Norwalk City School System). I just remembered what that meant applejacks. Remember? NCSNHSFTMCLGIF. That is an acronym believe it or not. One more thing we came up with at work. Anyway, I love my job. It is really quite interesting and I'm learning a ton of stuff. I could go into a bunch of details but that is for GeekTech.

And I'm proud to say that we have a new family member. My brother's girlfriend became his fiance earlier this evening. Congratulations! I'm so happy for both of you.

Well Refresh is tomorrow evening so there's something else to do and I have made some more progress and reached a milestone with the movie for the doughnut family (DA's family in case you didn't catch my little code name). I have finished scanning and receiving all pictures. Now I just need to sort, arrange, and insert all the pics into my timeline. This is kind of beginning to be fun. I only like the editing part but there is no way on Earth that I would do this for a living. Though it is not a bad service to offer to anyone who asks.

I think that is about it. I will try and post at a later time with more details about what God as been speaking to and through me. You've only received a glimpse at Remain.

I hate the smell of spinache...

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 12:16 AM

4 Comments:

Tell your brother I said congrats That milestone has to be a great accomplishment and sorry I couldn't make it to refresh I wanted to go but we were at wal-mart and it was already past seven by the time we got out of there

Jul 21, 2007, 7:16:00 PM  

The same day the new book of satan was released, we were at Sam's Club and saw hundreds for sale. The first thing I thought when I saw them was, "Boy, that would make a great fire."

Jul 23, 2007, 12:59:00 PM  

I was glad we talked about not envying the wicked from Psalm 73. It goes very well with the release of that book.

I like spinach... but the smell is bad!

Jul 28, 2007, 11:35:00 AM  

Evil.... LOL!!!
Since when is the battle between good and evil itself evil? I mean really, the bible is the same concept, and almost all books like that have biblical inspiration. There are only 3 things that are evil: satan, demons, and sin... books are not on that list, and satan doesn't right books.

Don't call something evil until you can prove it.

Jul 30, 2007, 6:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home