Thoughtful in Selah

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Can Anybody Hear Me?

By the way... last night was my 40th post. yay me.

So has everyone else just given up on their blogs? you guys must be really really busy because I haven't received a subscription in weeks. (Except for RockFist) I changed a bunch of things in my program that feeds on my subscriptions (just so I don't have to visit each blog site any time I want to check if there's something new) and I'm not sure if I killed it or not. So somebody needs to update! I feel all alone...

AppleJacks - Let me know what you're doing today. I have my phone so call me if you want to do our focus. Plus I thought of a good name: "Scope" You know - "Focus through the Scope"


sweet...

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 11:30 AM

3 Comments:

Don't worry your not alone I have a blog so CHECK IT OUT!!! please only when you have time.

Jul 12, 2007, 9:18:00 PM  

oh yeah I forgot to tell you how to get to my blog duh.

well I'll just call you and tell you the username and password.

well you already know the name of my blog which is Cinnamon's blog.

Jul 12, 2007, 9:20:00 PM  

i'm still here

Jul 29, 2007, 12:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home