Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, July 13, 2007

Cinnamon - this one's for you

Do you realize how hard it was for me to get to your blog this morning? I couldn't remember the URL so I kept trying. Plus it doesn't help anything that I can't spell "Cinnamon". Anywho, here's the post I told you I would write.

Last night was a brand new record for me. I talked to cinnamon on the phone for two hours and then pianoboy for another hour and a half! so three and a half hours!

Cinnamon and I discussed our time at TheCall even more in depth and how amazing life was. During this time I started getting all excited and worked up because I was just saying how I can't stand what our culture puts up with and deals with. She kept laughing at me because I was getting really happy because I could tell that the Spirit was within me. That was an awesome night and I really didn't want to go to bed. So I didn't. I stayed up until 2 last night just because I wanted to stay up. yeah...

Well I got so bored today that I actually cleaned my room! YEAH, BELIEVE IT! Here's proof...

And to show the last time it was this clean...

I barely even touch the bottom part of the desk (underneath the surface where everything is in two stacks) and my hand collected all this dust. Yuck. (by the way, the cool part about the first picture, on my monitor on my desk, if you look real hard, you can see this blog entry. :-D )

Well that's about everything. I don't have anything else to post about for right now anyway. I'll be back later.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 12:32 PM

4 Comments:

It was a new record for me too I have never talked with anyone on the phone for that long before; It was great I wasn't laughing at you I just like seeing people happy.

ok its time for me to tell the truth because I've been lying for too long so hear it is my room is such a MESS that it would take a bouldozer to clear a pathway Applejacks says "you could get lost in there I am not going to go that far. I trip over my stuff all the time you'd think that I would get tired of it by now and decide to clean it up but that would take ALL DAY!! but sweet post.

Jul 13, 2007, 2:37:00 PM  

oh yeah is that how you spell bulldozer hopefully this is right.

Jul 13, 2007, 2:38:00 PM  

Wow, you have a lot of awards on your wall.

Jul 13, 2007, 6:45:00 PM  

that dust looks metallic....

Jul 29, 2007, 12:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home