Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, July 13, 2007

Reunited

Today I was reunited with one of my best friends ever. The last time we saw each other was eight years ago in second grade. After that year his family moved and he is now living in Canada. It was a miracle that he found me on facebook. We have been talking for a few hours now and have been strolling down memory lane. You'd be surprised of what may actually happen. That's all that's going on right now. I'm sure I'll update again in a few hours.

Before I go, I wanted to share something from DA's and my conversation. Somehow we got talking about wine. I said that a good oxymoron is fresh wine because the good wine is the oldest from fermentation. So I said so they must use the yucky new stuff to christen ships before their madden voyage. He told me that they use champagne for that. That was my slow moment for the night. But this was last night at around midnight so what do you expect?

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:36 PM

1 Comments:

are you kidding me wine that is just funny no that is just plain hilarious
you guys make me laugh.

Jul 13, 2007, 9:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home