Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Tribe Has Spoken

I really didn't know that I had such an audience. Makes me feel worse for not posting for twenty days. So I'll take everyone's advice and just keep the one blog. I do have one thing to share about how I've been blessed personally...

On vacation in Florida, I had another dream. This one was nothing spectacular but it was enough just to keep me thirsty for more. It was like a flashback in a movie. I was in the middle of a roaring crowd yelling something out in Spirit language. I have no idea what I was saying because the dream came with no interpretation. The dream lasted for about three seconds so I didn't really understand what was going on.

God also has been changing me physically. Today I wanted to play a few of my favorite worship songs and my voice was much much easier to get along with and sing with today. I think my voice is starting to quit changing so it can develop into a fine gift to be used for the Lord.

I think that is all I have for now. Thanks for reading...

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 7:00 PM

1 Comments:

I'm glad your voice is changing into an instrument for God. Can't wait to see the pics from your Florida vacation.:)

Sep 30, 2007, 3:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home