Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dream 3

I had another dream last night. This one wasn't poetic or encouraging as the previous two. It's actually more disturbing than anything else.

I was in a building much like the high school and I was walking down the hall with a couple or other people next to me with guards around us. We were all wearing really really really white shiny clothes and the guards were wearing black. We were walking towards a giant room to wait. After awhile we start walking out of the room and down another hallway. I see a man (and somehow I knew that he was the one in charge) and he was holding a gun. I began praying over and over that God would forgive me and I kept repenting for everything I've done. I kept wishing that I could have been baptized and feared that I wouldn't be saved since I didn't.
We were waiting in line and I saw up ahead that he was shooting the people in front of us. We kept getting closer until we were in the center of it all. The guards pushed us down on our knees and we were helplessly looking at the man holding our lives' destinations. I looked over at the others next to me as I said one last prayer and asked if they were ready to see Father. (not THE father - meaning I was speaking more strongly of the relationship with God). We all began saying the Lord's prayer when thankfully the dream ended and I didn't have to find out what happened.
It is also unfortunate that I didn't get to "experience" heaven but hopefully I'll have the continuation of the dream tonight.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 8:35 PM

1 Comments:

Scary Wow you have interesting dreams keep let me know if you do have the continuation of that dream.

Nov 18, 2007, 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home