Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here's some more proof...

I know that this sort of thing goes on my other blog but I couldn't resist putting it on here...



I am nerdier than 89% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


So there you go. I really wanted to know. I've taken another one just before this one and it took about 30 minutes to complete. I really am a geek. I would have scored higher if I took an interest in Star Trek and Star Wars. But I don't...

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 11:52 PM

2 Comments:

Correction to your correction oh smart one. daylight savings time was actually started during world war one as a concept to increase productivity from the farmers in the fields. The concept was that by moveing the time forward it would now be light outside until 9:30 p.m. instead of 8:30 p.m. this "saveing" this daylight. in theory farmers would start work at the same time as usual but would now be able to work later. Thus it was called daylight savings time and because it is now fall and the growing season is over daylight savings is ended and the time has gone back one hour. Hah

Nov 6, 2007, 11:03:00 PM  

My nerd score was 19. I think you beat me. However, I do know the Mn is the sign for manganese and not magnesium, so there.

Nov 8, 2007, 9:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home