Thoughtful in Selah

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here's a random update

I believe I have already posted this before but here's another go of it...


1. Jeremy
2. Andrew Kinder
3. Daniel
4. Whitney Roth
5. Audrey Ross
6. Melissa Patrick
7. Hannah Duncan
8. Dylan West
9. Josh Roy
10. Brad
11. Trent Ringle
12. Eric Smith
13. Hilary Lesch

How did you meet 3?
At Remain

What would you do if 6 and 2 were going out?
Laugh very hard. The relationship wouldn't last... There'd be way too much sarcasm.

How long have you known number 8?
About a year, maybe more

What do you think of number 7?
I like how she's quiet, because then it's more fun to think about what she's thinking about. Plus it's hilarious when she finds something funny by the way she reacts.

A fact about 9?
He sang an offertorial today at church.

Who is 2 going out with?
No one currently

What's 5 do for a living?
I'm not sure

Where does 7 live?
On the other side of Norwalk from me.

Is number 12 your best friend?
Not my best friend but he's definitely up there, and we get along really well.

You miss number 6?
Kinda, but I'll see her tomorrow. It's always an adventure with her.

What is your opinion of number 4?
I'm sort of planning to ask her out.

What do you think about number 11?
Really cool...

Would you ever go out with number 1?
... (sorry Jeremy)

What would you do if 3 and 13 were going out?
She's dated weirder guys (sorry Daniel)

Ever gone somewhere with number 10?
Kind of... We've worked on some productions together. We are planning to go to Cedar Point sometime next year.

What would you do if 11 and 5 were going out?
I don't know but I could see it happening.

What do you think of number 3?
Awesome Friend!

Ever slept over at any of the 13's houses?
3 (&7) and I sleep at 10's house every night

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 8:15 PM

1 Comments:

This post made me laugh I love that post.

Nov 12, 2007, 4:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home