Thoughtful in Selah

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fine arts

On Saturday Brian and Julie Steel (the Bible Quiz state coordinators) met with us and our team to give us tips and helped us do better. We took them out to lunch as a little thank you gift and we got talking about fine arts. They already knew that I was good with computers and tech and video stuff. (Ironically they're son's name is "Bryce" and he's on Geek Squad). So they said that fine arts competition has a film competition.

So today I've been thinking about some log lines that I could shoot a movie about. One idea came to mind is the rapture. Now to skip all the controversy and debate it would start from the point of the rapture and only talk about the daily life of a specific individual. So there really wouldn't be any eschatology stuff in it.

I do have some awesome ideas for it but they are all impossible to do because it requires adults and actual buildings to be used. This might be kind of difficult to get a hold of. I think I'll pray about this for awhile.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 8:38 PM

4 Comments:

I'm sure you'll come up with something. You always good Ideas.

Nov 12, 2007, 4:22:00 PM  

oops fogot to put have between always and good. oh well

Nov 12, 2007, 4:23:00 PM  

Hey, let me know your thoughts on making a movie. I want to help you and I think we can get others involved as well. Really!

Nov 17, 2007, 2:27:00 PM  

You write very well.

Nov 11, 2008, 1:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home