Thoughtful in Selah

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Is nothing sacred any more?

Ok - The whole reason I started this blog thing is because all my friends were doing it and I thought that I would join the fun. The only problem is that no one else is doing it any more? Have we lost sight of our priorities? I'm just kidding... Seriously though, you all need to update because I've been bored with no new posts to read.

Here's a quick review of my life...

Teusday - get out of school. Go home and eat dinner. Mom ends up in the hospital.
Wednesday - I do nothing all day long.
Thursday - Thanksgiving. Everyone is together except Brad, Katie, and Mom.
Friday - more like Black Friday... I got the pleasure of working at Shoe Carnival for 9 hours. That was fun. Thank goodness it was from 1 till 10. Mom came home today.
Saturday - Slept a lot
Sunday - Church and then more nothingness.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 9:34 PM

7 Comments:

I guess your the only one with a life around here.

Nov 26, 2007, 6:57:00 PM  

I have been busier than I once thought possible. Oh well, Hopefully I will get a chance to see you on thursday

Nov 27, 2007, 10:05:00 AM  

Chill out man. I updated, but I don't see this whole blog thing lasting much longer. It seems to have lost its pizazz if you know what I mean.

Nov 27, 2007, 5:18:00 PM  

Asking for a post isn't complaining Thanks for the comment

Nov 29, 2007, 1:27:00 PM  

You haven't updated in over a week Mr. Post Demander. What's up with that?

Dec 3, 2007, 8:56:00 PM  

you spelled tuesday wrong

Dec 6, 2007, 9:55:00 PM  

To Anonymous -

You did not use any mechanics.

Dec 6, 2007, 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home