Thoughtful in Selah

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ornament

Saw that Mama Lilly did this and I did it too.

You Are a Bow

You don't think of it as the holiday season - you think of it as the present season!
What Christmas Ornament Are You?


(I don't think that this is true, I'm not greedy for presents)

My favorite question was:

4. What's your favorite thing about snow?
    • Snowball fights
    • Staying inside and having hot chocolate
    • Debuting your new snow outfit
    • Going for a drive to check out the holiday lights
    • Building a snowman
    • Skiing
Guess which one I chose!

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 3:14 PM

2 Comments:

staying inside?

Dec 16, 2007, 9:19:00 PM  

Okay now this is just plain freaky I'm a bow too.

Dec 19, 2007, 2:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home