Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, December 28, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I had a fantastic Christmas and I hope everyone else did too! I know I'm what... three days late? But that's ok because no one else has updated yet. I think I did more buying for myself than anyone else sadly enough.

Right now I'm updating from my new computer system. I made some modifications allowing me to have two monitors. Sweeeet... And I'm now running on Vista premium. SHOCK I know.. but I actually really like it although it's a big pain to try and run all my software from another location (but that's for the other blog).

So right now I'm trying to setup Firefox and Thunderbird AGAIN! The biggest pain is trying to get all my RSS subscriptions entered in again. I'm not sure if it worked or not so that's why I'm updating to find out.

ok enough tech.....

So I'm going to throw the invitation out there if you haven't heard about it already...
I came up with the idea that this year for new year's eve, instead of having a party, we should get together for a few hours of worship at the COTK office. I know that DA and I were planning on it and I've been meaning to ask AppleJacks since it is our thing. DA asked if we could have more people join us. I said I didn't see the harm in that so if you want to worship and interceed into 2008 you are welcome to join us. We'll talk about a time when we'll all meet. I know DA wants to go to another party for a bit so AppleJacks and I may start it off. IDK we'll see. Let me know if you want to come so I can keep you posted.

Labels: ,

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:28 PM

1 Comments:

I think that I'm interested.

Dec 29, 2007, 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home