Thoughtful in Selah

Sunday, February 3, 2008

You won't want to miss this!

...










...








... I FOUND THE CURE FOR HICCUPS!!!

so we all have that embarrasing issue from time to time right? Well when I get a case of the hiccups, they are usually very severe and can last up to 45 minutes. I'm not exaggerating by any means! I had a bad case last night. I was about to go to bed and I couldn't stop. It was driving me insane. I went down into the kitchen to see what I could conjure up to make the torture cease when that's when it happened. I FOUND THE CURE!!!











You probably want to know what it is don't you?



well fine...


If you take about 1/4 - 1/2 glass of warm (room temperature) ginger ale and chug it, it takes your hiccups away pretty much instantly. I think you might have to hold your breathe too. I can't recall for sure. Usually we hold our breathe when we drink anyway. They say that warm water will work too but I think that the carbonation helps.

Labels:

posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:40 PM

2 Comments:

How cool I'll have to try that the next time I get the hiccups. Mine are so annoying.

Feb 4, 2008, 1:22:00 PM  

Great! Extra credit if you cure cancer!

Feb 4, 2008, 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home