Thoughtful in Selah

Friday, March 28, 2008

Brave New Worship

This blog post is a little... different. You see, Cinnamon has been nagging on me to hurry up and update. So here's an update that will - more or less - be disinteresting. Unfortunately, I have nothing to blog about. So instead I'll just give a recap of the past couple of days.

Wednesday night AppleJacks came over and we really wanted to worship. So we started getting into it and I had two new worship songs. As I started playing a new one entitled "Brave New Worship" the Holy Spirit overcame both of us and we really entered into worship. During that time, AppleJacks prayed an awesome prayer about us not being afraid and not caring what anybody else thinks of us as we live our lives for Christ and that we need to be brave. This awesome song lasted roughly half an hour.

After worship we sat down and were talking about different things in our lives and whatnot. Half way through our conversation, I started getting really shaky and jittery and I knew that it was the Holy Spirit. AppleJacks told me that he was feeling it to and I told him that we were definitely going to start worshiping again. So at midnight we started getting into the same song again. It was so AWESOME. I believe that we have a new theme song.

Onto a new topic...

Yesterday I went to Walmart and bought our first wireless router. 802.11G with speedbooster. Sweet... Today my WiFi card came for my laptop and right now, I'm sitting on the couch in the living room posting to my blog... wirelessly.


I'm sorry this post has been so dull and boring but when your friends are nagging at you, I guess you gotta update.
posted by Thoughtful in Selah at 10:31 PM

3 Comments:

I wasn't "nagging" at you as you say. I only asked you when were you going to update since when is that nagging please tell me I would like to know.

Apr 3, 2008, 1:12:00 PM  

That song is a great song. WOW what a powerful worship.

Apr 3, 2008, 1:23:00 PM  

Wires make me uncomfortable.

Apr 4, 2008, 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home